Mediterranean Grilled New York Strip Steak
- 4 (12-ounce) Certified Angus Beef ® New York strip steaks
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary (or 1/2 teaspoon dried, hand-crushed)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1/2 teaspoon finely ground coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 red onion, cut into 4 even full circle slices
- 1 beefsteak tomato, cut into 4 even slices
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Combine rosemary, thyme, coffee, salt and pepper in small mixing bowl to create a rub. Evenly season steaks with rub and grill over medium-high heat to desired doneness.
- Remove steaks from grill and allow to rest 5 minutes.
- Grill onion and tomato over medium heat.
- Top each steak with 1 tablespoon butter, grilled onion and tomato.
No Nutritional Information Available