Seared Ribeye Steak with Aioli Marinade
- 4 (16-ounce) Certified Angus Beef ® ribeye steaks (about 1-inch thick)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 6 sprigs thyme, stripped from stem
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly cracked pepper
- In a mixing bowl whisk together mayo, garlic, thyme, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Coat steaks with mixture and allow to marinate covered for two to four hours flipping halfway through.
- Preheat cast iron skillet to medium high. Sear steaks 5 minutes per side for medium rare (125-130°F internal temperature) Allow to rest for 5 – 10 minutes before serving.
No Nutritional Information Available